1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

forged 1.9 s3

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by jays, Jul 13, 2013.

1. jays

jays New Member

[Jul 13, 2013]
    <div>Here we have my one of a kind 2002 bam engine audi s3, it has not long had a complete engine rebuild and a rebore to make it a 1.9 litre and the entire thing has been fully forged with every single receipt for all the work undergone which sums up close to 5000pounds!!!!</div><div><br></div><div>Full spec below</div><div>New sump</div><div>New Upgrade oil pump</div><div>Acl hardened diesel big end and main bearings, including thrust washers</div><div>Lightened and balanced crankshaft which was re polished, crankshaft seals</div><div>Jbs auto designs forged conrods with arp2000 bolts, which the engineer then lightened and balanced</div><div>Mahle motorsport power pack forge pistons (not the cheap ones, nearly a grands worth of pistons!!!)piston rings, 20mm wrist pins and pin clips</div><div>Rebore to 1.9 litre, including decked block</div><div>Mahle triple layer head gasket and bolt set</div><div>Brand new cylinder head supplied from audi, including cams, valves, springs, lifters etc etc with the reciept from audi</div><div>New cambelt kit, water pump, and thermostat, fan switch</div><div>Full service including oil, oil and air filter, plugs, anti freeze</div><div>New clutch</div><div>Brand new k04 turbo charger, with all exhaust gaskets replaced</div><div>All gear oils drained and replaced&nbsp;</div><div>New gear box and transfer box seals</div><div>New cv gaitor and one joint</div><div>Lower ball joint</div><div>New battery with 3years warranty</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>As &nbsp;you will expect the engine is in perfect order, it is still being run in as you are reading this as it has only just been completed(mid to end of march2013) and is completely silent with no knocks bangs or rattles, and the gearbox is silky smooth through all the gears with no clutch slip etc etc</div><div><br></div><div>The car comes with all the usual audi refinements, full recaro heated leather seats which all works as it should, no rips or tears, and being a facelift model it has the very desireable xenon headlights and facelift rear lights. The car is slightly lower than usual by approx 30mm as with the rs4 wheels it looked a little high for my liking ha ha!!!</div><div><br></div><div>The car has 10 months mot and 4 months tax on it, &nbsp;only had 1 advisorie last year and that was a water damaged number plate!!! fully hpi clear and has a full vosa mot history check to back up the mileage, also has full audi service history, apart from the engine rebuild as my regular mechanic and his engineering man did all of that, and if audi have a booking I shall get the 150point audi safety test done so all interested buyers out there shall see the car is in fantastic condition and safe.</div><div><br></div><div>Unfortunately I have just been made redundant so cash flow is soon going to be an issue, but saying that if this doesn’t reach a good price I shall keep it in the garage till I have finished my studies and use when I can afford it again and sell the motorbike instead.</div><div><br></div><div>Any question are wecome 07792 813360 (Jason) and viewings encouraged although I shall be the only one test driving it, sorry!! Only 2 bad points that I know of, there is a very small scuff just next to the passenger rear arch, and a bit of paint damage to the drivers side of the rear bumper but these 2 faults can be rectified for approximately 200 pounds, so no big deal there!! Good luck and happy bidding!!!!!</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 2, 2014]

3. jezzy

jezzy Member

[Jul 13, 2013]
    This car was on ebay and you wanted 4000 or it would be broke up and sold for spares