forge twintercooler problema

z1mma

Reaction score
Went to get my twinter installed yesterday.. One of the hoses (left) dosent fit tried everything .. We manage to fit it but the hose was so bent no air would pass throu... Forge sent a replacement and it still dosent fit... Any one exp this??

Call Forge and explain the problem.

Best also to send a few pics.

I am no fan of the Twintercooler but I am definitely a fan of their other products and service.

We have one of their reps comming down start of next week to check it out.. So will see then

We have one of their reps comming down start of next week to check it out.. So will see then
That's good service.....many companies wouldn't do that......good luck.

Intrigued.

I know this will sound like a dim question but you haven't fitted the pipes the wrong way round / or fitted the wrong one on the wrong side?

Lol i did ask that, but he was defo sure its the right way around, the right hand side is slightly diffrent so wouldnt fit on the left

mine didn't fit either had to make and pay custom pipings go to the other shop for pipings and so on, fitting take twice as long and twice as much cash.
didn't get any replacement forge pipings or anything just we are sorry didn't know that it doesn't fit facelift s3...was really ****** at the moment..
here are the pics of mine:

forge-s3-redesign-fmic-f.jpg

To be honest,the plumbing and so on were amongst the reasons that I went for a single purpose built large intercooler.

To be honest,the plumbing and so on were amongst the reasons that I went for a single purpose built large intercooler.
we live and learn, don't we :banghead:
i told you i'm thinking of switching ic...

we live and learn, don't we :banghead:i told you i'm thinking of switching ic...
True.....I've made a few wrong turns along the way with other cars,but thanks to you guys here and on VAGOC,this has been good so far.......have a look at both Airtec and ProAlloy.