1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

forge tip???

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by A3tell, Jun 28, 2009.

1. A3tell

A3tell Member

Have heard that these can really boost performance when paird with the forge dv, but when i looked it up and found out that it was DAMN expensive!!!! like £135 quid? anyone know anything about these??
  2. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

Wouldnt say they really boost performance but they do help performance, alot prefer to get the autobahn ones or a similar cheap make as they say the forge/samco prices dont warrant the gains.
    Just have a search its been covered loads.
  3. vetch

vetch S3

Dan, I haven't been on here much lately, have you found a TIP for the APY then? Last I heard they didn't exist! Not sure how factual that info was or where it came from though!
  4. A3tell

A3tell Member

found a website, but just had another look at it in detail, unfortunatly they dont list the apy engine!! looks like they list every other one. SOS..
  5. A3tell

A3tell Member

cheers, know of any good websites to start looking on???
  6. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

Ebay tell.

Long story short vetch no, ive ended up buying a sfs tip for the bam/amk etc and modifying it to fit but isnt as easy as i thought it would be, doesnt help im also fitting a oil catch tank lol, ill do a full write up when i fit it though, parts needed etc.