Forge FMIC fitting kit.

StevoS3

Reaction score
Is it possible to purchase the fitting kit for the Forge fmic for the s3 does any one know? :unsure:

Hes talking about the fitting kit only. I would give forge a call and check.

Ya i know,but if you read the thread you can source all the fitting kit hoses,pipes,clamps from ebay.

id suggest no as another member wanted some pipes from the kit (already has the kit installed via an SMIC) and they wouldnt sell the bits alone...also depends what you mean, pipes or bolts etc? the forge item should have the mounting brackets welded to it so assume you mean pipes?

yeah basically everything but the intercooler, I was thinking about just buying the fitting kit and an intercooler from some where else the same size...

Crap idea? lol

yeah dont think that would happen. Im think about going front mount some time, but have some mates who are professional welders, so might fabricate some pipes and get the to weld, obviously they all cant be. Just more trouble free than silicone joints everywhere

unless some one could item list a full kit from an upgrade they have done them self's? :p

with a certain sized inter cooler obviously...

ive just literally ordered all my stuff for an A3.....takes quite a bit of planning but theres plenty of guides on here that will make it so easy for you to makle your own kit