Forge Divertor Valve / autobahn88 hoses

Twinkle666

Oil Burner...
Reaction score
Well my Forge 007 DV and Autobahn 88 turbo / intercooler hoses have arrived but having spent the last hour looking up and down audisport net im confused? My car is a A4 1.8t quattro (AJL engine)
Theres some mention of moving the DV to the other side of the engine and cutting into hoses, is it really necessary or can i just replace the original dv and leave it be and just change the hoses over?
The car has just been remapped by chip n spin no other engine mods except for pipercross panel filter. Anyone got any suggestions as to the right way to do this. Also has anyone got any photos of the finished article to work off? :sos: thanks.........

I think they are referring to fitting an external dump (to atmosphere) DV rather than a re-circulating to dump valve
as they are fitted on the other side of the engine bay and the original is blanked off

Yeah.. when you fit an atmospheric 'Dump Valve' it's generally moved to the opposite side of the engine and fitted between the intercooler and the throttle body.

The Forge DV valve is a direct replacement for the plastic original.. it fits in the same position and requires no hose cutting etc to fit.

Be warned, fitting the hoses is a REALLY fidgety job, I have lost loads of skin from my knuckles.
I did mine on saturday

Cheers Guys, appreciate the advice i'll let you know how I get on.

Pop the drivers side headlight out it will give you a little more working space.

And I hope you bought clips as yo will need them.