Forge alloy boost pipe, any good?

Thats just bling tbh.... ideal if you are detailing your bay but beyond that will add nothing to power... I still use the original on mine and I run a much larger turbo than std...

<tuffty/>

ah i thought as much, it says there is a silencer on the standard one?

also how about dv cold side relocation kit? the benefits sound like a bs to me. any thoughts?

Silencer does little more than hide the turbo whistle... people have removed the silencer from the std charge pipe but does very little other than make it a little nosier and is a ****** to do.. there are a couple of threads with details of this already...

Cold side is a little gimmicky tbh... it does work in so much that the DV is moved away from a heat source making it (questionably) more reliable and there is the belief that the cooler air being dumped post intercoolers helps keep the overall charge air cooler but I can't see it making that much difference especially if you don't have a decent FMIC in the first place... this will always be better than a coldside kit... again its nice bling IMO but I would save your money for something thats more beneficial like a decent FMIC, 3" DP etc...

<tuffty/>

Awesome, theyve finally brought it art :). .

How about one of Forge's uprated actuators? anyone running one? im thinking its not necessary as the n75 controls the actuator anyway??

No need to use a Forge actuator on a K03/4 turbo unless yours is ********... even then you would still use the same rate of spring as fitting a higher rate buggers up the boost control and these turbos aren't man enough really... only time I have seen a higher rated actuator used is on hybrids and even then your are only looking at 0.8bar

<tuffty/>