Forge adapter

Bullys3

Reaction score
How does the forge blow off adapter work with out throwing up engine management light?

Don't worry about it just by not buying/fitting one.

As far as I know there is nothing measuring the air flow after the DV. It joins in with the current airflow from the intake and adds to the turbo so its a bonus really having it as well as the intake airflow no?

So how do they work then why no lights on the dash if it goes to atmosphere not recirc? And they are a waste also?

So how do they work then why no lights on the dash if it goes to atmosphere not recirc? And they are a waste also?

In a nutshell that air is un metered air. The cars already seen it and its pushing the air up the re-circ back to the turbo.

The re-circ is supposed to keep the turbo spooled between gear changes etc, You may cause a little richness but hardly anything from putting one in, if anything a little more lag.

Honestly, I love forge, but it's poop. I GAVE mine away I thought it was that bad.

Revo did release an A4 sheet explaining about this Forge Spacer.

I seem to remember someone saying it was like cutting a slit in your boost pipe.

Ok thanks for the info, won't be getting one now you seem or heard anything about them DV+ adapters?

Ok thanks for the info, won't be getting one now you seem or heard anything about them DV+ adapters?

Nah i run the Forge BOV/Re-circ DV.

Which incidentally in BOV mode i suppose is roughly similar, but in Re-circ mode, brilliant.

Most run the Rev D, it runs fine.

I've got that already but heard stories of the piston snapping and falling off so didn't know what to put on in its place!