I Know its not a Audi but there maybe some old skool ford lovers on here Ford Capri 280 Brooklands enhancement detail I did an enhancement detail on a friendâs Ford Capri 280 Brooklands, this is really well looked after by the owner and is only used as a summer fun car but gets well used in the summer going to shows and car meets. Andy had already removed the front/rear bumpers, end caps, front grill and headlamp surrounds Products and equipment used Dodo Lime prime Dodo supernatural hybrid General microfibres Poorboys deluxe mega towel Uber microfiber towels Uber drying towel 3m yellow pads 150mm 75 mm Valet pro bilberry wheel cleaner Valet pro tyre gel Valet pro citrus bling Valet pro PH neutral snowfoam Megâs hyper wash Autosmart Tardis German applicator Autosol metal polish 00 grade wire wool Bilt Hamber auto clay bar (soft) Race Glaze Colour enhance Various wheel brushes Makita rotary polisher Karcher pressure washer Noodle wash mitt Uber Microfiber drying towel Poorboys microfibre clothes Snow foam gun 3m masking tape Finish kare 425 Jetseal 109 The car before I start I started by giving the car blast off with the pressure washer as it only really had light covering of dust on it, the car was then snowfoamed using a mix of megs hyper wash and snowfoam .Whilst this did its stuff the inside of the petrol flap and trims were cleaned using a soft brush and I cleaned the wheels using the bilberry wheel cleaner and various wheel brushes, these alloys are in very good condition with only a slight mark on the rim of 1 wheel. This was then blasted off with the pressure washer, and then the car was given another coat of the same mix snowfoam and washed using Megâs hyper wash and the 2 bucket method and a wash mitt before being power rinsed off and dried. The lower parts of the car and inner arch lips where sprayed with Tardis which was left to do its stuff before being wiped down with a microfibre cloth The car was then rinsed off using a open ended hose and left wet before claying using citrus bling and water mix( 4 to 1) clay bar which didnât really pull much from the paint work except some slight tree sap from the roof it was then rewashed using the same method and dried using a Uber microfiber drying towel. Car was then taped up using 3m masking tape, a couple of quick 50/50 using the lime prime and 3m yellow polishing pads before getting on with the rest car.