for those that dont' like the A3 cab

Its a nice looking car, had in dealer training on it the other day. Still would rather have an A5 coupe over one though. There is just something about cabs
gay.gif

Looks very nice, but I must admit that after 9 months I still love my A3 Cabrio & look forward to every day the sun shines, that I can get behind the wheel & drop the top.

Its a nice looking car, had in dealer training on it the other day. Still would rather have an A5 coupe over one though. There is just something about cabs
gay.gif

hi frenchy

is this a soft top or one of them clever metal roof thingys

It's a proper fabric top. Can't wait for this fad of convertibles that look like coupes to die out, to be honest. :whip:

I dunno... I like convertibles.

Of course, here it's sunny 300+ days of the year, and I don't HAVE to try to make a cabrio 'stiffer-than-titanium', -I already have a car to do that.

That's a pleasing-looking convertible though... -perhaps they're trying to look as pretty as a 6-series? (the best-looking cabby out there... -two stunningly hot 20-year-old girls parked one next to my car last night as I got back to the car in the grocery store car park... yow-sah!!! :hubbahubba:)

Keith

I dunno... I like convertibles.

Of course, here it's sunny 300+ days of the year, and I don't HAVE to try to make a cabrio 'stiffer-than-titanium', -I already have a car to do that.

That's a pleasing-looking convertible though... -perhaps they're trying to look as pretty as a 6-series? (the best-looking cabby out there... -two stunningly hot 20-year-old girls parked one next to my car last night as I got back to the car in the grocery store car park... yow-sah!!! :hubbahubba:)

Keith

:puke2:

I'm sorry but no 6 series is pretty. Pretty damn ugly more like.