1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sven

Discussion in 'A8/S8 forum' started by BaldNut, Nov 5, 2003.

1. BaldNut

BaldNut New Member

Hi m8,

Im booked in for Addison Audi at Newcastle next wednesday (12th) i spoke to the "S" technician on the phone and explained all my problems and basically they gonna sort everything out for me so ill be a happy man after then.

im also contemplating buying some Pirelli tyres for my old original wheels and selling my new 19" ones

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SvenS8

SvenS8 Member

Good to hear that mate, bet you'll feel a lot better if everything is sorted!

My car is at the bodyshop that day, as some old tw@t backed into my rear bumper when trying to park her car... Fortunately my alarm went off, so I got her number. Surely she wouldn't have left a note... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Oh, I think the original S8 Avus are a good choice, as I personally like the handling/ride and IMO they look good as well. It's a typical S type wheel, and I like that somehow.

As for tyres you might also give the Dunlop SP 9000 245/45ZR-18 96Y a glance. I have chosen them after reading heaps of good reviews, and I'm pleased with them. Esp. in the wet tey're good, which is important in our climate. Also I think they look good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Pirellis are good too, but they wear like crazy... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I hear in the UK www.blackcircles.com is good, and fair priced.