1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

for sale thread closed,,,,why???????

Leaky Lloyd Jul 21, 2010

1. Leaky Lloyd

Leaky Lloyd Member

can anyone tell me why the bumper part i listed for sale has been closed??????

2. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Because you listed it here and not the CLASSIFIED'S (main ASN page at the bottom ):asskicking:

3. mattyboyc

mattyboyc B6 Veteran Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi

You can put a post here saying that it is in the classified section, but leave all the prices ect to the classified area.

4. Leaky Lloyd

Leaky Lloyd Member

would have thought this was the best place for it,, what with it being a part for b6 a4??????????

5. CMD

No :rulez:

6. Leaky Lloyd

Leaky Lloyd Member

7. CMD

Lloyd you can place it in the for sale section and the best part is that it's FREEEEE . Also you can stick a few pic's in with the ad which will also be FREEEEEE of charge. No time like the present.

8. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

I closed it because you broke the rules putting items for sale in the general forum, that's what the classifieds are for.

You agreed to this when you signed up.

Cheers

9. Leaky Lloyd

Leaky Lloyd Member

WHO EVER READS THE AGREEMENT?????
    PMSL!
    OKAY,, CHEERS!

10. Leaky Lloyd

Leaky Lloyd Member

advert wont upload?????

11. Leaky Lloyd

Leaky Lloyd Member

uploaded now,, but wont accept the pics,, so if its ok,, ive directed all interested parties to the closed thread for quick pics?

12. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

No worries mate, ideal. Also stick a link to the classifieds ad in your sig if you like, thats cool