1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale: Audi A3 Front Rubber Car Mats

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by maninthestreet, Mar 19, 2013.

1. maninthestreet

maninthestreet Member

[Mar 19, 2013]
    have for sale a set of geuine Audi front rubber car mats for an A3.
    These have been fitted to my MY2010 Audi A3 Sportback for about 2.5 years or so.
    The passenger side mat is like brand new. The driver side mat has minimal wear, as I used a smaller rubber mat from Halfords to protect the area of the mat subject to the most wear and tear. I will be able to assess fully the actual wear to the driver's side mat when I remove it from the vehicle this evening and clean it up. I have uploaded a picture of the passenger side mat in-situ. I will try to upload a picture of the driver's mat in the next few days.
    I am selling the mats as I am downsizing to an A1.
    Thes mats cost me about £30 new, but I am selling them for just £12.
    I suspect that the cost of sending them via Royal Mail or a courier would push the total cost to somewhere near, or even above the price of a new set of mats, it only makes sense for the puchaser to collect these mats in person. I live and work in the Reading area. Please send me a personal message if you are interested in buying these mats.

2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 22, 2014]