FOR SALE A4 1.8T Sport

zammo6969

Reaction score
I seem to have run over 17 black cats, due to forseable circumstances which are getting hideously out of control, ie, the missus!!! it now looks odds on i may have to part with the real love of my life (hope she doesnt read this).

I was wondering if anyone would be interested? Dont really know how much yet, heres some stats anyway...........

35,000 miles
19" RS6 alloys
Vortex Bodykit
New exhaust system
Dension ipod uplink
....god this is making me weep!!!
in superb immaculate condition
please check out my gallery and previous posts for any pics.

please could you let me know if you are very interested, would really appreciate it guys

all the best

not interested in buying it but i hope this info helps you in some way.

Ive recently bought an identical car after looking for a car with the early dealer fit kit.
Finally found this one.
2002 52.
1.8T se 163
tracker
fash
black leather
concert
19" RS6 reps.
and that cost me 10.5k

which appears to be a ball park figure for the 1.8t's
the 1.9tdi's seem to be around 12
hope its seriously lower than you expected and you keep the car!! too nice to let it slip away!

thanks mate, big help, dont want rid of it, but may have to

thought i should now tell all about the sad parting of the ways with my lovely A4. It went a couple of weeks ago, someone now has a real beaut!!!
I loved owning it. The best car i ever had (up till now that is), driving it was absolutely fantastic, so easy, so effortless, totally classy and comfy, a total delight, it was an Audi after all. But it had to go when i saw the beast to replace it........was gonna tell you guys but dont want to be hounded out and made an example of. Just wanted to thank every one for there help over this last year, you have all made me feel really welcome, you have been really kind, its been very much appreciated

thanks guys

damn, that is a real shame, what a nice looking car !

its a bmw m3. Wanted one for a few years but couldnt afford it, and my a4 was a gorgeous stop gap, loved it so much, really gonna miss its refine quality, but rear wheel drive and 343bhp on tap made me go to the 'other side'.
when i win the lottery maybe i will come back, RS4's are pretty damn spanking, till that day im afraid i will have to 'lump' it.

yeah, well, 1210tech, like i said, 343bhp and rear wheel drive for a start! 163bhp and front wheel drive just isnt as good dont you think? :) .........

and thanks M4KTT, knew you would understand.

cheers me old fruits

zammo6969 said:
yeah, well, 1210tech, like i said, 343bhp and rear wheel drive for a start! 163bhp and front wheel drive just isnt as good dont you think? :) .........

and thanks M4KTT, knew you would understand.

cheers me old fruits

dude, only f***in with ya!

just don't start thinkin that you own the road like all them other beemer drivers.....oh, and them taxi drivers!!! :laugh:

what colour scheme insdie and out is it?

hello maz, yeah sorry it went to really, but onwards and upwards!!! The M3 is unbelievable!!! So fast!! makes an incredible noise, its just brilliant, next time im up your way mate i will pop in and see you, take you for a little drive.

james, gonna get some pics loaded up for ya in a bit, just trying to figure out how....

and as for you 1210tech!!!! yeah i know your only joking me old fruit, im not an **** like the rest of those buggers, i let people out of turnings, am very curtious, but when your held up or someone is going a bit slow and theres a gap, it aint a problem no more!!! just put the foot down and in a split sec im past and on me way. I know BMW drivers, arrogance comes as standard, but im a convert form the great Audi world, i knows wheres me roots are!!!

hello maz, yeah sorry it went to really, but onwards and upwards!!! The M3 is unbelievable!!! So fast!! makes an incredible noise, its just brilliant, next time im up your way mate i will pop in and see you, take you for a little drive.

james, gonna get some pics loaded up for ya in a bit, just trying to figure out how....

and as for you 1210tech!!!! yeah i know your only joking me old fruit, im not an **** like the rest of those buggers, i let people out of turnings, am very curtious, but when your held up or someone is going a bit slow and theres a gap, it aint a problem no more!!! just put the foot down and in a split sec im past and on me way. I know BMW drivers, arrogance comes as standard, but im a convert form the great Audi world, i knows wheres me roots are!!!

gonna have to load them up on me gallery, for now, will get some more soon

Very nice.
m3f.jpg

m3a.jpg

m3.jpg