1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FOR SALE 200A3 Quattro sport in WHITE

L0WRiDE May 30, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L0WRiDE

L0WRiDE A3 1.8T Quattro

With much regret my A3QS is up for sale! not had it too long around 3 mths but i need a van, so has to go.

first off pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

it is a 2000(w) a3 quattro sport,1.8T(180 bhp)
    5x 18" RS4 alloys with good tyres
    Forge Recirc valve
    BMC Enclosed filter
    pressed plates
    Lowered 40mm on springs, means that u still get a nice ride and looks ace.
    i
    t is has everything to run the OME satnav but the main screen has been removed , but has the satnav unit in boot with 6disc changer, controls next to handbrake and arial on roof, so everything is there.

wheels have been curbed a bit looks worse than it is, wont need loads to get refurb'ed.

as 121,000 on clock but drives great like new,
    taxed for 5 mths
    mot'ed for 9mth
    just fitted new pads on front ( OPM ones)
    does need pads and disc's on rear, these start from £25 up off ebay.

just come back from newquay got there on less than 1/2 a tank!!!! thats works out at around 500 miles a tank when driving nicely!!! u cant say better than that from a 1.8t!

it had all the diff oil replaced before i got the car so only like 4-5 mths ago, have paper work for this.

loads of paperwork for it.

NO RUST on rear 1/4 as just been repaired, so rear 1/4 have been freshly painted so they look mint! the car has go a couple of knockes nere and there but nothing bad at all! the bonnet has a couple of stone chips and the last owner has touched it up with ..... SILVER paint, but only little bits.

If you have any questions please ask,

looking for £3700ONO

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Please use the Classifieds to sell you goods.

Cheers.

Ps. I think it's too white, need some of the black lowers or black grills to break it up a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.