1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

for light surrounds

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by saxonblue, Mar 8, 2012.

1. saxonblue

saxonblue Member

Where can i get a set of fog light surrounds / grills for my a4 b6 cab from???

I have looked all over the net for an up grade set . or just a new set but cant find anything!!
    mines , well erm,:keule:i stood on the left one after taking it off to fit the drl's and ....well it snaped 2 of the blades or blade like thingies and the round bit that goes over the fog light arrrrrrrrrrrrr,
    just my luck,
    now i have tryd to cut the blades/fins/ those bits in the middle, off and put some mesh behind for now, but i could do with a new set
    p.s. why has the surround on the drivers side got a bit of plackie blocking it off at the back, looks like its sopose to stop air getting through or somthing, any ideas?
  2. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I think whether it's open or closed vent is to do with the gearbox option.

You'll be lucky to find one second hand, I'd try TPS or a dealer I think if ebay is no good.
  3. bowen

bowen Member

I need a left had side one too!
  4. saxonblue

saxonblue Member

doooh!
    cant beleive it, me and my big feet. i have stuck some old mesh stuff behind them now and they look .. erm ok-ish, better then all broken and split, just have to keep my fingers crossed that the brakers get back to my soon with a set
  5. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

They'll not be that much new, £20-30 maybe.