1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

for light surrounds

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by saxonblue, Mar 8, 2012.

1. saxonblue

saxonblue Member

Where can i get a set of fog light surrounds / grills for my a4 b6 cab from???

I have looked all over the net for an up grade set . or just a new set but cant find anything!!
    mines , well erm,:keule:i stood on the left one after taking it off to fit the drl's and ....well it snaped 2 of the blades or blade like thingies and the round bit that goes over the fog light arrrrrrrrrrrrr,
    just my luck,
    now i have tryd to cut the blades/fins/ those bits in the middle, off and put some mesh behind for now, but i could do with a new set
    p.s. why has the surround on the drivers side got a bit of plackie blocking it off at the back, looks like its sopose to stop air getting through or somthing, any ideas?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi Avant Owner Group Audi A6

I think whether it's open or closed vent is to do with the gearbox option.

You'll be lucky to find one second hand, I'd try TPS or a dealer I think if ebay is no good.

4. bowen

bowen Member

I need a left had side one too!

5. saxonblue

saxonblue Member

doooh!
    cant beleive it, me and my big feet. i have stuck some old mesh stuff behind them now and they look .. erm ok-ish, better then all broken and split, just have to keep my fingers crossed that the brakers get back to my soon with a set

6. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi Avant Owner Group Audi A6

They'll not be that much new, £20-30 maybe.