1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Footy: Carlos Tevez

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jojo, Dec 13, 2010.

1. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

[Dec 13, 2010]
    Do you think this guy is smoking too much pot?

He wants out... so much for loyalty in the game, considering how much he gets paid a week!

Worth every penny my arse...

BBC Sport - Football - Manchester City's Carlos Tevez makes transfer request

BBC Sport - Football - I will leave Manchester City, insists Carlos Tevez

BBC Sport - Football - Manchester City 'won't sell want-away Carlos Tevez'
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD

[Dec 13, 2010]
    Come on, be fair - his kids are still in Argentina - actually, thinking about - why didn't you bloody well stay at home in the first place you big girls blouse!

Great player - great wages - poor management - silly man!
  4. Ads

Ads License to drive

[Dec 13, 2010]
    As mentioned above, his kids are in Argentina. He's been here for a few years, earned enough dough to look after his family (and their family) for years to come... so why not get out now if that's what he wants to do.
    If he started playing like Titus Bramble he'd be out on his ear in the blink of an eye, so why not just leave now that it suits him.

The minute clubs start acting loyal to their players and staff, and not see them as just a way to make money, that'll be the minute that I look down on a player who moves on for reasons which are 100% because it suits him.
    But until that moment, do as you please Tevez lad.
  5. avant1980

avant1980 Member

[Dec 13, 2010]
    All I can say is can't wait for man city to implode. That & liverpools results always give me a laugh
  6. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

[Dec 13, 2010]
    I think it's the 'Tevez earns £286,000 a week tax free' that hacks me off, it's absurd! Would be interesting as to how this pans out, he's a great player no doubt, but when someone(Man city) spends such a stupid amount to buy you, you'd think you could put up with it for a bit longer...
  7. Ads

Ads License to drive

[Dec 13, 2010]
    I smell a ManUre fan.
  8. DaveA3

DaveA3 Audi A-Trizzle!

[Dec 13, 2010]
    All a load of ******** tbh. Tevez is good but hes not on Messi's level. Well thinking about it hes not even on Darren bents level in terms of goal return over the last couple of seasons. granted he does put in a good shift, inspires his team and chips in witha few assists. But he cant complain earning that kind of money!