Following on from the LCR Top Mount info... ( LCR Wishbone Bushes )

Can anyone confirm these are the same size bushes ? If so Im going to order some

So your wanting to upgrade the front bush on the wishbones, or the rear aswel?

Im going to do all the bushes but was going to use the standard Audi ones not poly, what I'm wondering is if this SEAT LCR front bush is worth a look at as an upgrade

I would think the poly for the front is a better option tbh... that LCR one still looks voided but will be a higher durometer rubber than std... poly for the front bushes and TT solids for the rear work well imo...

If you want ninja rears then use vibratechnik ones...

I fitted a set of the LCR strut tops to an S3 today... they are noticeably harder than the std ones... need to sort mine out really...

The ride height will be a little higher initially but should settle after a few weeks of driving...

<tuffty/>

Hi Tufty

thanks for the advise - Ive looked into Vibra Tech but they only seem to do engine mounts. So the TT has solid rear bushes and the S3 doesnt ? Do you happen to know the part number for the solid TT ones, Im having this all done end of next week so need to get the parts together asap !

I don't have them handy no... I got mine from GSF though and they are available on ebay for around £20 a pair...

<tuffty/>

I remember the LCR getting a fair amount of stick from the motoring press for being too harsh and bumpy - won't these firmer bushes have helped cause a bit of that?