1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Following on from the LCR Top Mount info... ( LCR Wishbone Bushes )

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by darko, Mar 6, 2011.

1. darko

darko Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. darko

darko Member

Can anyone confirm these are the same size bushes ? If so Im going to order some

4. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

So your wanting to upgrade the front bush on the wishbones, or the rear aswel?

5. darko

darko Member

Im going to do all the bushes but was going to use the standard Audi ones not poly, what I'm wondering is if this SEAT LCR front bush is worth a look at as an upgrade

6. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow...
    Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

I would think the poly for the front is a better option tbh... that LCR one still looks voided but will be a higher durometer rubber than std... poly for the front bushes and TT solids for the rear work well imo...

If you want ninja rears then use vibratechnik ones...

I fitted a set of the LCR strut tops to an S3 today... they are noticeably harder than the std ones... need to sort mine out really...

The ride height will be a little higher initially but should settle after a few weeks of driving...

<tuffty/>

7. darko

darko Member

Hi Tufty

thanks for the advise - Ive looked into Vibra Tech but they only seem to do engine mounts. So the TT has solid rear bushes and the S3 doesnt ? Do you happen to know the part number for the solid TT ones, Im having this all done end of next week so need to get the parts together asap !

8. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow...
    Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

I don't have them handy no... I got mine from GSF though and they are available on ebay for around £20 a pair...

<tuffty/>

9. JS1500

JS1500 Howdy

I remember the LCR getting a fair amount of stick from the motoring press for being too harsh and bumpy - won't these firmer bushes have helped cause a bit of that?