1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fog lamps

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by smudgy57, Jun 5, 2004.

1. smudgy57

smudgy57 Member

How much should i expect to pay for a pair of fog lamps? As one of mine is smashed! The post i put in earlier today i said that i could not understand how it happened, but just had A closer look and there is a stone the size of a pea sitting in the bottom. I have looked on E-bay and found only one pair on the german site and there's about 5 days to go yet. Cant cost that much can they??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif P.S. look closely and you can see the stone tan colour. bugger
  2. PaulRS3

PaulRS3 Well-Known Member

i doubt your have to buy a pair.

Just the one you have broken.

Try www.vagparts.com
  3. recomdos

recomdos Member

yeah vagparts, or if ur in no real rush, you could always try a breakers if they have any S3's in?
  4. pwnorman

pwnorman Member

you can get one if you want you dont have to get the pair i got charged about 90quid from stealers fitted for one couldnt be arsed to do it my self,had to buy the full unit aparantly you cant get just the glass.
  5. smudgy57

smudgy57 Member

Got one on order from vagparts 50 squid ouch!! was looking for cheaper equivalent but take to much pride in my motor im affraid.....