1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Focus ST-3 - 2007 - Electric Orange

superkarl Jun 21, 2017

1. superkarl

superkarl MAN OF STEEL

For Sale is my Fiances Focus ST
    2007 '07 plate
    77k miles

2 Female owners from new
    Full Service History - All main dealer
    Large wallet of receipts
    MOT till 30/03/18
    Cambelt, water pump, tensioners recently replaced.
    2 keys

ST-3 standard equipment:

• CD Multichanger (replaced with Sony DVD/multimedia player 6" screen)
    • Xenon headlights
    • Headlight washers
    • Isofix child seat anchor points
    • Leather recaro seats
    • Traction control
    Optional/added equipment
    • Heated seats
    • Heated windscreen
    • LED interior lighting
    • Eibach sports springs
    • Induction pipes and filter (standard is provided)
    • Decat (cat is provided)

The car has been with us for 7 years and has been extremely reliable.
    The car is in great condition throughout, and regularly detailed. The market appears to be flooded with low spec and questionably modified ST and ST-2. The car has not been mapped, or modified heavily. The springs came on the car from the first owner, and the decat and filter in our ownership. That said the car pulls well and smoothly, it's great to drive and with the subtle modifications the 5 cylinder is amazing.

As I say ownership has been trouble free, work completed over the years include; Drive shaft CV boots have been replaced as an advisory on previous MOTs.
    Recently replaced rear drop links, the car rides very well.
    Pads replaced with brembo items.
    Tyres are falken ze912 all round.
    Fuchs titan ester engine oil always used.

In its early years the car was used solely for commute to and from a military base and therefore a lot of motorway miles. Later use was primarily commuting within a city centre averaging 3k miles/year. 3 cars in the household means that this simply does not get used, hence the sale.

Minor issues include a spot of glue on the passenger door card (see pic) which was there when we purchased the car, i have not been able to remove this with regular tar/glue remover. There is a small dent in the boot handle trim where a corroded reg light bulb deformed the plastic trim due to heat. A spot on the wheel where powder coat has flaked.
    Plus Regular stone chipping expected by a 10 yr old car.

Private plate is not included.
    Original reg: YH07 XCD

Advertised price is £6695 ono.
    any questions please either message me on here or text/call me (Karl) on 07817470869.

Thank you

IMG_5093.JPG IMG_6295.JPG IMG_6296.JPG IMG_6297.JPG temporary.jpg WP_000443.jpg [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017