Flying visit - just saying hi.

pav-g

Reaction score
Hey guys, got myself an X5.

Spec: 55 plate 3.0d sport, 45K, Saphire Black, 1 prev owner (Royal Bank Of Scotland), Auto tiptronic, Sat Nav, TV, DVD, Freeview, Heated front and Rear Seats inc auxillary heating (warm car before I drive sit in), Black Dakota leather with Silver Running Boards, 19inch Wheels (will have oem multi v spoke 20's on by weekend), Full Panoramic Sunroof. 220bhp standard with 370lbs of torque but looking to get it chipped.

Ive had car 2 weeks and already gave it a full detail, bought some new rims (will be on this weekend), got TV in motion sorted, had tints put on

Anyway a few pics.
IMG_3931.jpg

IMG_3933.jpg

IMG_3934.jpg

IMG_3937.jpg

IMG_3945.jpg

Anyway hope you guys are doing well - hey Chris you sold your car yet and J7USS any further with your conversion.

pav

Looks very nice, be sure to update us when the 20's are fitted :hi:

That's a nice house you got yourself there pav-g! Oh and the BM looks good too:icon_thumright:

Yep she drinks like a fish but its a small price to pay for a cheek to cheek smile, yep fuel down to £1.14 in some places in bfd - all good stuff

Dark n Dangerous Pav! Looks mint.

How much did you take for your Audi in the end??

....oh and my upgrade is on a holt for abit, Being a S/E floorlayer/Carpetfitter - the trade is pretty slow at the min especially this time of the year so all my pennys I earn at the min are Bills and Xmas!:(

I have been thinking Id like to get rid aswell and get an A3 (New S3 would be nice) or a new golf but the way the ****** economy is going, we're gonna sink...:undwech:

looks like you have found yourself a mint one there Pav.

In the end I got rid of the 190 for £5,750 lucky considering the current climate and I sold the oem 17's for £350 so didnt do too bad in the end, plus I have the added bonus of seeing the 190 every day as its parked 9 houses down, saying that guess whats parked 5 houses down - believe me or not a white R8. Next time its parked I'll get my camera out and take a few clicks. I'm hoping to take it for a spin once ive softened the owner by bribing him with free car washes.

The X5 was a bargain comes fully loaded so no regrets, today I got the 20's on and it looks loads better. Re ride I cant tell any difference between the 19's and the new 20's. I got the 20's for an absolute steal - come complete with nearly new tyres worth £900 (reciept provided) and the best thing is the wheels are genuine bmw.

Erm what next: bit of a dilema wether to change the front kidney grilles all black or all platinum then looking at a DVD set up for the back.

J7USS hope your trade picks up, should do come closer to christmas as everyone wants a new carpet, laminates etc

looks like you have found yourself a mint one there Pav.

Yep took me a few weeks to find the right one - definately a buyers market plus as I bought it from a reputable garage It comes with 6 months comprehensive warranty for that piece of mind