Fly Eyes & Yellow Fogs

D2NY G

Reaction score
Bit of an update,

Seen a few pics over the net of cars with yellow fogs and thought id like that myself so called my mate who owns vynalwerx and next thing were at his sorting it out here some pics,

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

I like the look alot, then i asked him about this fly eye headlight wrapping, seen it on a few cars but was kinda unsure dont know why but i was, so i asked him to test a bit on it just to see, so ended up having fronts and rears done in that and im really starting to like it

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

got a bit dark for decent pics once it was done, but im going to take some on my dinner and get them uploaded

few pics with better light

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

sweet

I like that wrap.
does it effect the light out put or colour at all?

no mate not at all, when the lights are on you cant really tell the fly eye stuff is onit, the fogs shine up yellow but not too bad

my mates got his own vynal business so he has things in stock like, if your near sheffield he could supply/fit

yeh ill get some prices off him if you'd like pal

looks good ive used that fly eye stuff before but took it off as bugged me that when up close you could see the holes but im fussy! car look ace thou keep it up

cheers pal, tbh i was always unsure of it but dont mind it now its on, if it does start ti get annoying i can just rip it off :)

my mates got his own vynal business so he has things in stock like, if your near sheffield he could supply/fit
whats he charge to supply and fit the fly on the headlights

could i get a pm of the prices for supply and fitting cheers.