1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flower deliveries on Sundays?

jojo Aug 27, 2012

1. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Anyone know if it's possible to get a flower delivery on a Sunday? My 10th yr wedding anniversary is coming up, and it lands on a Sunday, which is good, because I can get it off, but not great in terms of what I can do! Interflora says no online!! :(

Need to find a suitable gift aswell, is our diamond wedding, so this might cost me loads! lol

2. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Well-Known Member

Mate, get the flowers delivered the day before.

As for Diamond, that's modern, 10 year is actually Tin or Aluminium. I can see a can..............a tin can........with Tenants Super....

.......not feeling brave?.....I would buy some diamond earrings.

3. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Joe, get the flowers delivered to your work on Saturday and leave them in the car overnight, they be fine in there till the Sunday morning. As for the gift, i think some nice Tiffanys bling should keep you in the good books. :) x

4. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Well-Known Member

jo, you get the flowers, ill deliver em

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I got her some diamond earrings for her birthday! lol

6. jojo

I had to google that! lol

Thanks John, I will keep you in mind! :)

7. johnnythepie

Anytime.But I wont dress up!!!!!

8. jojo

I'm running through this idea, but I have to take the embarrassment of receiving a flower delivery at my work place in front of all my staff and customers! :sadlike:

9. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Joe, a little embarrasment in front of the staff is going to be a whole lot better than a very upset wife. :) x

10. CHEZ

CHEZ moderately amusing Supporter

jo, your way too soft.
    get her nowt, and tell her you fancied an argument!

only joking mate!
    sod the flowers and ring shizzle a spa day of pampering will go down better i am sure!

11. jojo

She won't be upset, she'd be happy I remembered! :eyebrows:

12. johnnythepie

well if im delivering them, have them delivered to me ! Win Win

13. jojo

I'm officially married for 10yrs now! :)

Decided to get them delivered on Saturday.

[​IMG]

14. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Audi S4 Black Edition s tronic

15. Sandra

​Congratulations Joe. X

16. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Well done buddy. Im starting out again on Saturday.........with the woman I should of married 20 yrs ago. We live and learn.

Sandra likes this.
  17. ruffrida

ruffrida Well-Known Member

Very nice fella, i bet she was made up.

Congrats on the 10 yrs, get less for murder these days, lol

18. jojo

Yes, she loved them, I know her favorite flower(s)! :)

19. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Belated congrats dude :)