1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Floormats

robby Jan 31, 2010

1. robby

robby Active Member

Which floormats does everyone have?
    I'm looking for some quality velour ones with the fixings but just see either the cheap aftermarket ones or the genuine ones which have the big A3 stitched - are there any others out there?

cheers

2. V6Pete

V6Pete Now running on Bentley's y'all

Look at Autostyle Mats. Not cheap but fantastic quality, and whatever colour mat / binding you want.

3. SAiLO

SAiLO Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Not sure if the genuine ones have got the A3 stitched on. Audi used to sell them without that A3 stitch, so the ones on eBay may just be claiming to be genuine.

Anyways the velour ones without the stitch, which have got audi tags at the back are good quality. I've had them for nearly a year now and only a slight sign of wear.

Velour carpets I had from some company that custom makes them were rubbish and the driver's mat fell apart after 3 months so beware.

4. navnayyar

navnayyar Member

genuine audi ones are best others, other replicas wear too easly and tend to curl at ends like dog ears. I got some originals from ebay about 20quid front and back

5. V6Pete

Agreed, most aftermarket mats are ****, but Autostyle do make a nice mat. Good if you want something different, but can work out at nearly £100.

6. SAiLO

Quite pricey at £60 :faint:

7. V6Pete

Agreed, but had a few sets over the years, and the quality has always been awesome. You can tell a good mat as when it's filthy, a quick vac makes it as good as new. They use really good quality carpet and bindings, but it does come at a price.

8. robby

robby Active Member

9. SAiLO

10. Lee_R

Lee_R Active Member

The ones on ebay are the "exclusive" range hence the A3 badge and silver binding.

Most genuine ones are plain grey, theres loads of them on ebay at the mo