1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Floor mats

Biglockie Apr 30, 2008

1. Biglockie

Biglockie Aye you know it makes sense

MY drivers side mat has a hole in it any ideas where I can get a new set for the front , the tailored ones that fit, without goin to the stealership??

2. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Moderator

I looked for ages but couldn't find anything of the appropriate quality, so ended up paying £40 to the dealer for the proper ones. You can get cheap aftermarket ones but they'll still cost you £20 or so, so might as well get the real thing.

3. Biglockie

£40 isnt too bad Andy might just go to them, I was expecting a phone number for a price LOL

cheers dude

4. AndyMac

They are beautifully made so worth it in my opinion and the dealer had them in stock. Just a shame you can't by just the drivers side for £20

5. johnie72

johnie72 Member

6. Markey

Markey Active Member

Some nice matts on there if you want a custom look.

7. Andy.B

Andy.B Member

I bought a set from VW, as the Passat has the same floor pan i guessed they would fit and i was right a full set of mats for £30 :)

8. 951

951 Member

Any idea how much the genuine audi rubber mats are ??

9. Biglockie

£30 not a bad price!!!

10. AndyMac

Bear in mind there are 2 different qualitys. There's the hideous manmade fibre mats which are about £35 for the set and really naff, and then there are the proper woven type mats which perfectly match the carpet that are £40 for the fronts and £25 for the rears.