1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. imported_disley

imported_disley Guest

2. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Didn't expect that.

Hope he was too badly injured.

3. ajmackie

ajmackie Member

no way at the end he said the car was a driving school's!
    think it's safe to say it won't be pulling any more Gs than that!

4. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

WOW that was one major crash!!! poor guy must be gutted but very glad to be alive! Wonder what the insurance company will say?

5. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

was like watching tumble weed [​IMG]

6. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

He was doing so well too, Good job he still sucking wind

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Nothing a bit of T-cut can't fix /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

Thats gotta hurt....

Could have been worse though

9. tomost

tomost Member

Shows what can happen to the best of us. I bet the Porsche drivers, that he overtook, had a smile to themselves.

Feel sorry for the fella myself if it was his own motor cause he certainly killed it.

10. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

I don't think anyone would have been smiling, bloke had talent, it just run out.

Kev.

11. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Yeah i agree i think anyone who goes track racing has a mutual respect for everyone who has the b@lls to get out and do it and its always a reminder to everyone there of the possibily risks so i dont believe any drivers would of been smiling.

12. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

scary as crash. seems like the guy walked away tho. which is pretty amazing.

not been to a track day but i thought the guy was a bit aggressive on the elise?

and surely a paying member of the public wouldnt be allowed to drive like that - with all the safety briefing etc. so i'd imagine it was an instructor in a instructors car?

13. ajmackie

ajmackie Member

it said driving school or college on it (ecole)

14. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

yeh i meant (i or you) wouldnt be allowed to drive round a track like that in the instructors car. so i was guessing it was the instructor.