1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flexible luggage compartment liner

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Helifella, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Helifella

Helifella Flying low level

A couple of you have asked about my boot liner after seeing it on the EM Tuning light upgrade thread.

The one I have is specific to the 2wd sportback.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its listed on Audi's site here
    Audi Accessories < Owners area < Audi UK

[h=3]Part number[/h] 8P5061160

It costs £34.00 I bought mine from Leeds Audi as my mate works there and was an excuse to pop and see him. They had to order it in, but it only took a day or so.
  2. Baffles

Baffles Member

It's so good. Skanks at Walton Audi charged me £45 though :keule:
  3. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Just looked on Audi website and they appear to supply for every car other than Quattro 3dr :keule:
  4. LucasS3

LucasS3 Member

I have a springer spaniel so need one! I had a R32 before my S3 and had a boot liner in there which fits perfectly well in the S3, a god send if you have a dog!!
  5. Helifella

Helifella Flying low level

I do have a dog but as a Mini Schnauzer he gets an upgrade to travel business class (on the rear seat) in a harness rather than in the "hold". :) As he doesn't malt hair i'm happy for him to sit on his cushion. I got the liner mainly for my daughter's pram as there is alsorts of gunk on her wheels when it goes back in the boot! Just to clarify Hattie travels business class too!!!