Fleeing Silver A3 8P nearly killed my work van today on Leeds Road Bradford!

cjsuk

Reaction score
So there I was driving down Leeds Road in Bradford with tyres for our Bradford depot and a silver A3 just tried shooting out from being parked at the side of the road, my superhero reactions avoided a collision which most people wouldn't have. As I went past I did the usual swearing and signs to the Asian driver!, 50 yards further down (the A3 behind) me I stopped to turn right in to our depot.

I looked in the mirrors (as ya do) noticed the drivers door open on the A3 behind. I was thinking oh here we go, luckily I found a gap and turned in to the yard of the depot.

I got out of the van looked across the road, the A3 had all 4 doors open rolling down the road with no occupants, looked a few yards up and 3 Asian lads with machete's scrambling for a massive pile of cash on the floor that one of them had dropped from a bank robbery on a bank just another few yards up! they then fan back to the A3 and made a kinda pants getaway kangarood a couple of times.

I then found out that someone had got hurt in the robbery and just behind me they hit a golf and run someone over!

That it, just needed to share that.

Hope the victims are all ok and no doubt the owner of the 8P A3 Silver 4 door will be getting a call soon saying "unfortunately your car has been involved in..........."

Anyone else had any action? lol

Only in Bradford!

The most exciting thing I did today was upgrade my train ticket to first class for £10. Bosh.
A tenner jeeez that's not quite daylight robbery! <-----------get it?.......daylight robbery? .......no.......ok, ill shut up lol

Reactions: jb0o
It's why we love Bradford! Just got home and that road was on my way home. Some crazy goings on around if you're unlucky enough to see them. Glad you have ninja like reactions though!

Reactions: cjsuk
Im working in the centre restoring an 18th century building and now i know what all the sirens were all about,we were on the top scaffold and got sick of hearing bee barr bee barr!:motz::)

Im working in the centre restoring an 18th century building and now i know what all the sirens were all about,we were on the top scaffold and got sick of hearing bee barr bee barr!:motz::)

youre-doing-it-wrong.jpg

Its Nee norr, nee norr, nee norr.

Reactions: voorhees, CHEZ, S3-Sandy and 3 others
Bought my car there and saw a few interesting characters on the way in and out of it. I was followed by a couple of shady looking wee knob ends of the same ilk on my way home. They saw me on a roundabout, went all the way back round and followed me for what seemed like 6 or 7 miles in a chavved up mk5 golf. At one point I was going to pull over and get my glass bottle of irn bru out my bag to give the driver what not.

I have always enjoyed a rumble and don't usually need much encouragement lol.

I totally agree that both it and Luton should be levelled. I worked in Luton for 9 months and can honestly say it's the worst place I have ever been to. It makes some of Glasgow's roughest areas seem tame in comparison.

Reactions: CHEZ
Its like that everyday up leeds road...No traffic rules whatsoever, I get to irate these days and avoid it at all costs..

Did you notify the police,?

There was about 40 people on there mobiles reporting it! It took 20 mins for police to arrive :/ 5 mins for the Ambulance responder.

Got to agree tho, that road is terrible, every man for himself there

when I was a lad it was bee Barr lol

when i was a kid it was dee-daw dee-daw.

anyways, glad the OP avoided getting macheted, but i woulda spent the whole day sulking i didn't get reverse gear quick enough if i'd seen a pile of dosh on the ground!

It's definitely nee nor! Yorkshire lad here too. I had no idea the child's police siren was regional! :)

nowadays though they tend to go "nee nor nee nor woo woo ah woo ah woo nee nor nee nor!"
it's true that,,,,,,,,,,:ninja:

Very true that, and even the fire engines manage to add a bit extra to theirs:

"nee nor nee nor woo woo ah woo BURGHHH BURGHHHH ah woo nee nor nee nor!"

that fire engine foghorn is a mother. first time i heard it i was standing at the kerb waiting to cross as the engine raced up, lights flashing. just as he got level he let rip w/ this goddamned 200db foghorn thing. just about soiled myself.