fleebay scammer ?

hollows wife

Reaction score
messaged someone about the bumpers etc from an s3 ,guy replied with prices , then asks when am i sending payment over .

ive asked to collect the parts ,guy has refused , he also wont list them on ebay as for sale (so im protected from fraud )

says car has been in an accident but repaired and now dvla refuse it on the road due to bent chassis . 1k is alot of coin to loose.

he has sent me his email address in bits (as ebay block them) and its just a hotmail account .

usually if you pop it in google you can find some bits of info ,nothing at all on this guy

If your in any doubt walk away .
There's been a few recently, I remember one selling RS3 recaros but you couldn't view them!
Delivery only

Reactions: Andy Crooks
Trust your gut instinct, if it seems fishy then it most likely is.

Go view the parts in person, don't take any cash and take at least one person with you. If you like them you can go to the bank while you're there

messaged someone about the bumpers etc from an s3 ,guy replied with prices , then asks when am i sending payment over .

ive asked to collect the parts ,guy has refused , he also wont list them on ebay as for sale (so im protected from fraud )

says car has been in an accident but repaired and now dvla refuse it on the road due to bent chassis . 1k is alot of coin to loose.

he has sent me his email address in bits (as ebay block them) and its just a hotmail account .

usually if you pop it in google you can find some bits of info ,nothing at all on this guy

Sounds as dodgy as ****

I'd stay well clear.

Reactions: Andy Crooks and s3_trev
Yeah, anyone genuine would be happy to let you collect and do the transaction through eBay......leave well alone.

Looks a bit dodgy. Too much money to risk it tbh.

No chance mate, its just not worth the hassle. I got conned out of £250 on an old forum I used to use, trust no-one on the interwebs as a rule of thumb.

sounds to me like he's breaking a stolen car or he has the parts from a stolen car

DO NOT entertain him...

please feel free to share his ebay name on here, as it doesn't breach any rules

Reactions: Smirky
So if I'm getting this right, he's using a pic off of here to try and sell RS3? parts? Chancing bar steward.

yep thats100% the same car . sent 13 messages via ebay to the guy last night asking details etc and why he didn't want me to collect etc . seller says he's in liverpool .

poor buggar who actually buys something from this car or the phone he has for sale brandnew boxed .bet that's in his imagination as well .

ebay state they cannot remove the listing until the real owner of the car reports the item and he now has a focus rs up for breaking . side pic as well .

Last edited:
I hope everyone from here is bombarding him with questions :)

Reactions: RS5 JON
ebay have removed the items the seller listed so this post can now be deleted ,hope it saved someone from purchasing of the seller.

Reactions: Smirky
ebay have removed the items the seller listed so this post can now be deleted ,hope it saved someone from purchasing of the seller.

cant believe it he's relisted it again :user skyelentine
hes also re-listed the focus rs and full car mint . yesterday it was mostly sold !

and has messaged me asking do i still want to buy . there's dumb and plain stupid .

DON'T DO IT!!!! I have come across these adverts as well. They don't give you a phone number and don't let you collect, and insist on Paypal so they can send the item out to you. I guarantee in a few days, you'll get a message from ebay saying that the ebayer in question has been removed or something like that due security etc.

I got conned out of £275 last year off a guy on gumtree, due to letting my emotions and desires overrule my brain. Expensive lesson learnt and I'll never do it again. I'm glad you've asked the forum members before you've made any commitments. Don't do it. There's some right twats out there that have no heart and thrive of robbing people of their hard earned cash.

Reactions: S3Alex and Smirky