1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flash Forward.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jojo, Jun 1, 2010.

1. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

Anyone watch the last episode of this last night? Only just got round to watching it on Five iPlayer, was really getting into it aswell! Worse thing is, they are not going to make a second series FFS, so after watching this whole series, we won't get to see a continuation of what happens.

B@st@rds!
  2. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Moderator

lol, left us wanting more! Was a really good series too!
  3. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

Writers don`t want to get stung like with lost and heros started great so leave on a high . You never know they may make another but just 1 not drag it out
  4. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

It's annoying when it just ends without the story complete though... I never followed LOST, as it got boring after the first series, but for those who did follow it, I've heard all the disappointments... same with BionicWoman, but hey, I like to watch Michelle Ryan, even though the storyline was ****! :)
  5. Dazmo

Dazmo Active Member

still have 6 flashforwards left to watch on the sky HD box, loving it so far so gutted they axed it!

Same with lost, ending was emotional but very poor, the writers took the easy way out and answered nothing