1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flame Room??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Drystone, Apr 11, 2003.

1. Drystone

Drystone Member

[Apr 11, 2003]
    Question for the Admins.

Any chance of having a dedicated Flame Room on the board? Somewhere where we can moan about anything and everything and get stuff off our chests /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Main reason I want one is because I've seen one on another forum (ahem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif) and it was fecking hilarious reading some of the posts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Anger somehow also seems to bring out the humour in people.

Just thought I'd ask, feel free to tell me to sod off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

Christian
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 27, 2014]

3. Moresauce

Moresauce Member

[Apr 11, 2003]
    I'll put it to the admins!
  4. MushroomMan

MushroomMan Sucemabite

[Apr 11, 2003]
    Should our anger be allowed to fester in a room of its own or be released on the subject which it berates?

This is a deep question.

My eyes are red today.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif
  5. Drystone

Drystone Member

[Apr 11, 2003]
    Bruno,

I'm sure you'd play a starring role in any such Flame Room /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Why are your eyes red? That'll teach you for getting sh*tfaced on a Thursday night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Christian
  6. MushroomMan

MushroomMan Sucemabite

[Apr 11, 2003]
    ...it was Wednesday night Christian, night of the non-Notts meet, as testimony to my surreal posting in the early hours...