1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fkin wind deflectors

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by ricostuart, Jun 9, 2013.

1. ricostuart

ricostuart Active Member

Had a set since May. They were pretty good, except today when driving about 45mph, one of the rear ones decided to fly off! No idea where it went (tried looking a few times). Not impressed as i had 3 metal clips in it as well!

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. GeoffDunk

GeoffDunk Well-Known Member
    Team Panther Audi RS4 quattro Audi Avant Owner Group

IMHO best thing for them, they look so naff on cars, like something out of the late 70's early 80's

4. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics
    Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon Audi S8 TDi

I went off them when 2 cracked and 1 fell off.

Pain in the ass really cause its not all aways about look, they did serve a function and they did not look too bad.
    Some they look naff on though.

5. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

They served a purpose when I had cars with no air con. I always bought Climair deflectors; good quality product and the UK importer was in the next town. But these days I don't need to drive with the window open.

6. T3nnant

T3nnant Active Member

i bought ones for my b7 but apparently are b6 fitment which iv been told are the same?
    But my rear ones are such a naff fit, the drivers side especially, keeps pushing its way outwards.
    2 clips in it but im scared to open rear windows for that exact reason.

and tbh sometimes after washing the car... i do notice a little water inside the window.
    They might have to go!