1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fkin wind deflectors

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by ricostuart, Jun 9, 2013.

1. ricostuart

ricostuart Active Member

[Jun 9, 2013]
    Had a set since May. They were pretty good, except today when driving about 45mph, one of the rear ones decided to fly off! No idea where it went (tried looking a few times). Not impressed as i had 3 metal clips in it as well!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]

3. GeoffDunk

GeoffDunk Active Member

[Jun 9, 2013]
    IMHO best thing for them, they look so naff on cars, like something out of the late 70's early 80's
  4. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics

[Jun 9, 2013]
    I went off them when 2 cracked and 1 fell off.

Pain in the ass really cause its not all aways about look, they did serve a function and they did not look too bad.
    Some they look naff on though.
  5. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Jun 9, 2013]
    They served a purpose when I had cars with no air con. I always bought Climair deflectors; good quality product and the UK importer was in the next town. But these days I don't need to drive with the window open.
  6. T3nnant

T3nnant Active Member

[Jun 9, 2013]
    i bought ones for my b7 but apparently are b6 fitment which iv been told are the same?
    But my rear ones are such a naff fit, the drivers side especially, keeps pushing its way outwards.
    2 clips in it but im scared to open rear windows for that exact reason.

and tbh sometimes after washing the car... i do notice a little water inside the window.
    They might have to go!