1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FK wheel spacer help please.

Gates Jan 7, 2013

1. Gates

Gates Member

Hi I've been looking at the FK wheels spacer kits for the avant and can't work out the difference between the system b and the system b+ kits. I know they both come with mounting bolts as I'm looking at 15mm front and 20mm rear. I know the system a's don't have wheel bolts with them.

Any help would be great.

Thank you

2. hades-

hades- Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep VCDS Map User

post link your looking at

3. Big Al

Big Al Active Member

Personally, instead of the FK kit, I recommend the TPI 15/20mm kit from the TT shop.

The spacers are better quality, lighter and look better. They are multi PCD. The centre bore is well designed for a secure mount. The bolt heads are specially designed not to round off. Quality locking bolts are included. The bolts are the correct length for the spacers. I run a set on my car and regularly remove the wheels to clean them, with no issues.

With spacers & bolts, you do get what you pay for.

TT Shop - 15mm / 20mm Complete Wheel Spacer Kit - Including Bolts and Lockers - Audi TT Coupe and Audi TT Roadster Parts, Accessories, Styling and Performance Tuning

4. Gates

Gates Member

5. Gates

Gates Member

And Big Al thanks for the link but I was looking at the FK as they have a sale on at the min and could get front and rear spacers for around £100 as money is a bit tight but want to do something to the car as I'm getting a bit bored with it lol

6. hades-

i cant see any diffrence apart from the price
    good price aswell
    you get the hub bolts with both sets then use your oem bolts to fix the wheel

7. hades-

i may have a set of 20 rear 15 front all bolts etc
    comeing off mine this or next week

8. Gates

Gates Member

What sort of price were you after mate and ill have a work out of the finances

9. Joe_Murphy21187

Joe_Murphy21187 Tiptronic

I got the TPI ones (12mm & 12mm) and have had no problems, no judder etc. Didn't fit them myself as they went on when my springs were done, but they've survived 6 months with no issues including 2 track sessions...