FK Coilovers

gphilla

Reaction score
Does any one know if some FK Automotive Kingsport coilovers from a 2.0T Quattro Saloon will fit a 2.0Tdi Avant. I'm getting conflicting stories and the FK web site is asmuch use as a chocolate fire guard. Any help will be much appreciated.

Unless yours is a Quattro it would NOT fit, as i recently found out when i wanted to buy UltraModz FK Konigsport coilovers.

They will however fit, a 2.0TDI Quattro, 3.0TDI Quattro, 2.0T Quattro, 3.2 Quattro.....need i say more?

Iv got a feeling he is interested in Ultramodz coilies and thats why hes asking? :think:

I want them but cant afford em right now :mad:

Triple.O.G, your not wrong there. Hence why i mentioned UltraModz name, to say 'hands off, their mine!'.

Its a shame my car isn't quattro otherwise i would have snatched them out of his hands straight away. Gutted.

Good luck to whoever does buy them...:(

Yeah my cars not quattro either ha ha i wanted them so bad i didn't even think of it! :jester:

Right, after a bit of research, here's what the guys on Audizine have said regarding the fitment to fwd...

Quattro & FWD use the same suspension, b6/b7 are interchangeable, 1.8,2.0 and the v6 should work as well, v6 has different spring rates based on engine.

s4 and a4 are interchangeable, only difference is the front spring rates, based on the s4's heavier engine.