Fk ak coil overs for a3 8p

Jamie Gavin

Reaction score
Thinking of sitting my a3 2.0t a little lower and clocked the fk ak coil overs on ebay for under £200 and was wondering if anyone's had any experience with them? Eg do they ride any differently from the stock s-line suspension. It'll only be for street use so not bothered if their rubbish on track

probably better asking this in the a3 8p section

Reactions: voorhees
It's a budget kit but we sell a lot of them and for the money they're a good option.

One of the firmer kits on the market but offers a wide lowering range and good build quality for an entry level kit.

Damian @ DPM Performance

I've seen these kits along with the jom kits and thought about them but unsure as I don't want a rock solid ride as it's my daily car.

I had cheap suspension on my corsa back in the day and that was a solid ride I felt every single stone in the road and don't want that again.

I'll keep eye in here see what peoples views are with the cheaper sets if not I'll hold off for something like the AP

I run FK AK Street coil overs as my daily car, to be honest they are a pretty solid ride although I have it really low. So that maybe a factor in why it is such a stiff ride.