1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixing Grille Badge

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by a900ss, Mar 2, 2004.

1. a900ss

a900ss New Member

[Mar 2, 2004]
    Can you please help. I have finally got around to getting a 'Quattro' grille badge and am a little unsure of how to fix it. It has two plastic lugs coming out of its back and on each lug is a metal clamp. Both of these metal clapms are very loose. Do I just push each lug into the grille with the metal clamps on or do I remove the metal clamps, push the plastic lugs through the grille then push the metal clamps onto the lugs from inside the bonnet.

Many thanks for your help and I know it seems a silly question.

a900ss
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 21, 2014]

3. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Mar 2, 2004]
    The latter i.e. remove the metal clamps, push the plastic lugs through the grille then push the metal clamps onto the lugs from inside the bonnet
  4. raywph

raywph New Member

[Mar 4, 2004]
    Could you let me know where you got your quattro grille badge? I'm awaiting the arrival of my new A4 sport. Would the badge you have fit the sport grille?

Cheers,

Ray.
  5. a900ss

a900ss New Member

[Mar 4, 2004]
    try searching for "VAG Parts" on google.

Don't know if it will fit sport grille but the guys at VAG parts should be able to help.

a900ss