Fitting sideskirts

benjibarnicals

Reaction score
Hey all,

Im thinking about fitting some side skirts to my sportback, something like these:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200786614418?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

But a lot of places I find on eBay will also say they don't come with fitting instructions or materials (like screws etc). So my question is how are they fitted? Is there some fairly common fitting guides out there or what materials are needed, or even if there are brackets to a car to fit them on.

I guess there must be some kind of standard fitting like you get on the RS or S3's...

Ta

As above really, Once adhesive is applied and you are happy where they are sat just tape them into position to allow the adhesive to go off/set.

Quick note i would imagine they may need some altering to get to fit - i would suggest sorting this before getting it painted (y)

Cheers chaps, is Tiger Seal much like No More Nails? I'll probably get a body shop to fit them as they'll need painting etc too. Though its good to know using an adhesive etc is probably the usual fitment route.