fitting S3 seats with a resistor

BromleyA3

Reaction score
how do i make it so that teh airbag light deesnt come on iv eheard of some people putting a resitor in the plug or somthing simular how do i do this and when i remoove my seats n put the new 1s in will teh light come on all help and insructions appreciated

[ QUOTE ]
how do i make it so that teh airbag light deesnt come on iv eheard of some people putting a resitor in the plug or somthing simular how do i do this and when i remoove my seats n put the new 1s in will teh light come on all help and insructions appreciated

[/ QUOTE ]

OK - we will help you...on one condition.

You re-write this complete gibberish ******, check with a dictionary, check your grammar, re-check and re-check again. Then some helpful AS.net member can 100% understand your question and requirements and make a suitable comment.

Regards

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK - we will help you...on one condition.

You re-write this complete gibberish ******, check with a dictionary, check your grammar, re-check and re-check again. Then some helpful AS.net member can 100% understand your question and requirements and make a suitable comment.

Regards

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif Laugh My **** Off!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif