Fitting s line bumper with headlight washers and xenon headlights to my A4 B7 3.0tdi vert

vinpetrol

Reaction score
Hi All

I want to fit an sline bumper with headlight washer jets xenon headlights to my sline 3.0tdi convertible.

At the moment it has standard bumper as some sline verts did

Any advice on this and what I will need in regards to extra wiring for washer jets and headlights will be really helpful. Also if anyone knows where I can get any of the parts used would be appreciated

Cheers

vin

very doable but you are going to need a lot of parts, and it wont be cheap either.

to start with you'll need a complete s-line bumper and s-line grille which needs to have be the headlamp washer version, also the complete headlamp washer system except the water bottle.
possibly a different loom aswell , as for the xenons you need a fair bit of kit for those too and depends on what option you go with as there a several.

here is washer setup and bumper.

454955300.png

bumper

454807000.png

to start with you'll need a complete s-line bumper and s-line grille which needs to have be the headlamp washer version, also the complete headlamp washer system except the water bottle.
possibly a different loom aswell , as for the xenons you need a fair bit of kit for those too and depends on what option you go with as there a several.

here is washer setup and bumper.

454955300.png

bumper

454807000.png
Hi Rob Thanks for all that info . It’s really helpful.
I appreciate its a lot of work . I started looking at upgrading to Audi xenon headlights only and looked into buying second hand but once I started looking into it I realized I’d need the washer jets as well , as my vert is fitted with the se option bumper I thought I could go with an S-line bumper with the washer jets at the same time.
I didn’t realize there are lots of options on the xenons from Audi for a b7 is it a large section of the loom that needs to be replaced ?
I upgraded the lights in my 03 Allroad to Audi xenons and they were plug and play I just assumed it would be the same for the A4 B7

Cheers for the help

Vin