1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fitting RS4 B7 mirrors to a B5 S4....

robbie5 Jan 28, 2008

1. robbie5

robbie5 NEVER ENOUGH

Can it be done and will the electrics work. I've been told they will work but am skeptical!!!

2. Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder Well-Known Member

Probably be difficult if you don't already have electrically folding/heated mirrors.

Would be interesting to know the outcome of this.

3. robbie5

robbie5 NEVER ENOUGH

My current mirrors are heated and electric.

4. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

i am interested as i already have folding/heated etc etc

5. Siena

Siena Active Member

Byzan, do you know if B5 RS4 mirrors are electric folding?

6. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

I am pretty sure (95%) that it was an option on models made in canada.( I mean Canada WTF ????)

At least thats the info i was able to find searching and stuff. I am sure Etka backs this up too IIRC

7. hiltoa

hiltoa VAG erfahren

Didn't realise there was a division of quattro gmbh building cars out in Canada - Cool, you learn something new every day! :jester:

8. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

They don't build them there they import them in but with the mirrors an option.

9. PaulJC84

PaulJC84 Owner

Yeah is strange that they were only available in Canada on the B5.

I rememeber a thread in the A3/S3 section where a guy got all th bits from A6 (I think) and fitted them to his S3.