Fitting Porsche 996 front brakes- a small write up

Post#77 is all correct matey.

Creation fitting kit, then some brera discs redrilled and you're sorted.

Humm, big reds then off a 993 turbo or C4s.

322 x 32mm rotors on those so Breara discs wont be of any use to you man, they're 28mm thick.

Back to the drawing board. Maybe find some porsche discs and get them re-drilled?

From the guy on my post I have 996 calipers

Dan, that says 993, not 996. You have totally different brakes to this guy, please stop confusing theead is situation!

I have owned 996 calipers, the guy you've quoted above now owns MY BRAKES. I know what I'm talking about, I wrote this sodding guide!

All you're doing is confusing the situation.

This thread is about fitting 996 C2 / C4 / Boxster S front calipers with 330mm discs. Nothing else.

If you've got more questions about your 993 brakes, keep them in your thread please.

Thanks for the confirmation Prawn. I've been reading lots of posts, taken me hours, have you changed to LCR discs and calipers ? or LCR discs and 996 Brembos?

Thanks for the confirmation Prawn. I've been reading lots of posts, taken me hours, have you changed to LCR discs and calipers ? or LCR discs and 996 Brembos?

2 different cars matey :)

My daily driver had 996 calipers with 330mm brera discs - now sold sadly.

My track car has LCR brembo calipers with 323mm discs

Dan: I didn't mean to sound rude earlier. was in a bad mood, sorry mate.

2 different cars matey :)

My daily driver had 996 calipers with 330mm brera discs - now sold sadly.

My track car has LCR brembo calipers with 323mm discs

Dan: I didn't mean to sound rude earlier. was in a bad mood, sorry mate.

Ok mush,

I'm.just trying to see what I can do avoiding Rota discs which I can get 149 each now,
Not to bad,

But the Brera disc hi spec said had to re bore disc ti fit the hub
But wouldn't r32 disc I put on here be any good ? It just half the price then 175
Brackets on my calipers can be played with