1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fitting of a aftermarket subwoofer

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by cwuk2001, Aug 27, 2011.

1. cwuk2001

cwuk2001 Member

[Aug 27, 2011]
    i no this may be in the wrong section but i thought there would be much more response in here.. i have a vibe enclosure with built in amp to install to my symphony 2 i have all the bits to do so but i am worried about where to wire the remote to also what routes do i need to take to get the cables there and also the power lead to the battery...

help is much appretiated as my local audio shop told me it would be around £300 to have it installed into my standard symphony 2!!!

regards chris
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. Triple.O.G

Triple.O.G Active Member

[Aug 28, 2011]
    £300? Ha ha, the remote goes into the only White cable from the back of the stereo, took me ages to find this as it stays live for about a minute after shutting down.

Route the cables anyway you can, I went down passenger sill.it's not that hard mate, just start it piece by piece and it will come together easy enough.