1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fitting Multi Function steering wheel...Plz Help

Biguni Jun 11, 2011

1. Biguni

Biguni New Member

Hi guys, newbe to the Audi world!! Loving the drive! And loving no interior rattles! Last car was a focus Btw.
    Anyways, I've just bought a 2005 Audi a4 s-line (b7) It doesn't have a MFSW, and I will need one fitted!!!! As I'm going to get an iPad fitted infront of the standard concert stereo. So I will need to have at least volume control from the steering wheel!
    The iPad will be fitted on a hinge so I can flick it back n fourth when I want to Change to radio, but need a MFSW for the volume!
    Can someone please help, what do I need n where can I get the parts from? ​

2. gary3306

gary3306 Active Member VCDS Map User

You'll obviously need the steering wheel (normally quite easily sourced on ebay), a new steering control module and then someone with VCDS to code it in when its fitted. There are a few guys on here who can supply the parts and do the job all in. Drop NHN a PM. He does this sort of work and I believe he'll travel to you but don't quote me on that lol.

3. Biguni

Biguni New Member

Hi, Thanks for reply, Is NHN a member? How can I give him a private message?

4. gary3306

gary3306 Active Member VCDS Map User

He certainly is. At the top of the forum page look for 'Community' and click on the drop down arrow. Click on member list and there is a search box on the right of the page. Find his profile then click on send private message.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2011