1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fitting decat and sports cat

M12RJX Jan 29, 2013

1. M12RJX

M12RJX Member

i ordered a decat yday then cancelled the order so just waiting for my money back.

I then spoke to sam bryant in regards to getting a decat from him but he said hes sold out but now has the downpipe and sports cat for £290. so i thought id wait till i get my money back from the people i ordered my decat from till i order of sam bryant. but now iv rang a few garages just to get a quote for fitting of the sports cat and downpipe and im getting quoted up to 3-4 hours labour which totals up to £200/250 just thinkin is it really me worth spending up to £500 on them 2 peices? or should i just buy a new/old miltek catback

2. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Is a biggish job to fit a DP mate... as said before... the DP is the biggest restriction... all you will get from fitting an exhaust is noise...

...as for the price... welcome to the world of modding cars :)

[​IMG]

<tuffty/>

3. M12RJX

M12RJX Member

lol i know exactly what u mean all i really wanted was a bit of noise from exhaust but ended up purchasing that decat n now cancelling the order lol. think i might just leave the sports cat and downpipe sounds like it could cost me quite a bit!lol
    :( what a downer lol at least the panel filter,dv valve and tip should be coming along with a remap should make me happy !