1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fitted ITG induction kit today........

CJ3BLUE Jan 9, 2010

1. CJ3BLUE

CJ3BLUE Member

One word........AWESOME !!

2. S.

S. Save the manuals Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Manual

lol...expected to see more than that! glad you like it!

3. jsws3

jsws3 Member

Why is it AWESOME

4. lake_m

lake_m Soon to be S3'd up.

Whoa! Too much information.!

5. mac1403

mac1403 Member

I have got to get one of these........not sure why though :)

6. Scott134

Scott134 Member

:sign_pics:

7. CJ3BLUE

CJ3BLUE Member

There are already a couple of great threads on here about the ITG induction kit with pics and full write up which is why i bought it in the end over the others available.
    Awesome pretty much sums it up sounds great performs great (even with a slipping clutch,which is my next job!) .
    The size of the pipe and filter is huge much bigger than expected.......car is sucking so much air im gonna have to get at least a sports cat/down pipe to balance it out lol !!

8. Spin140

Spin140 Well-Known Member

I noticed these are advertised in this months Audi Driver mag for £325, a pretty good price and in line with Evoms etc, if I didn't already ave an Evoms awaiting fitting to the new S3 I'd go for one of these, I spent a ady there recently having n intake developed for the TTs, their knowledge and attention to detail is second to none, plus a british company so good to support the pound and all that, in fact if anyone wants to buy a very lightly used Evoms drop me a PM, think I may just walk the walk..

9. Boydie

Boydie S3 8V DSG VCDS Map User

Camskill are selling them for £325 plus postage

10. JamesS4cab

JamesS4cab Well-Known Member

As a new owner to an S3, I am looking to make my first performance mod. Thinking either REVO stage 1 or ITG. Anyone have any thoughts?

11. 330_2_S3

330_2_S3 Member

If you intend on getting a map it will benefit you more and you will see more gains if you get the ITG then go get the re-map as most tuning companies can adjust the map to suit your cars indiviual mod's...if I am not mistaken...

12. Boydie

Boydie S3 8V DSG VCDS Map User

Either or James. You will get more gains initially with the Revo and then you can enjoy it while you save again for the ITG

13. Spin140

Spin140 Well-Known Member

I vote remap first, hardware second followed by a higher stage map, this is the usual approach.
    Let us know how you get on..

14. JamesS4cab

JamesS4cab Well-Known Member

Thanks for the response guys - my gut feeling was map first and then ITG, but just reading about the need for a new clutch if you go stage 2 or above!?

Does any of these mods affect the warranty at all?