1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fitted Car Mats

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by redspudder, Apr 14, 2009.

1. redspudder

redspudder Sparky

I have a set of fitted car mats, my drivers side is a little worn and ready for replacing the other 3 are in excellent condition,i have had a look around and on Ebay for a new one but can only be purchased as a full set had a look in local scrap yards for 1 but no joy any ideas where i could get one from or even the front two rather than having to shell out for a full set??

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi Avant Owner Group Audi A6

Front sets come up on ebay from time, I have never seen them for sale individually though.

4. bubstar

bubstar Member

You can buy front sets from Audi. They're not expensive, around £30 IIRC. Have a look on the mat for the part number label.

:thumbsup:

5. s-line stu

s-line stu Member

I second what bubstar says, I bought a full set of genuine carpet mats for £30 from Birmingham Audi.

If you had to get a full set you could always try to sell the ones you don't need!

6. evilscotsman

evilscotsman Space Cowboy

He he I thought us Scots are supposed to be tight LOL, not a yorkshireman by any chance? :)