Fitbits.....any good?

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm thinking about getting a Fitbit, preferably the Blaze, to monitor my everyday activities and fitness.

Are they any good and worth the money?

Thanks.

Hi All

I'm thinking about getting a Fitbit, preferably the Blaze, to monitor my everyday activities and fitness.

Are they any good and worth the money?

Thanks.
Hi Ewan, I have the Fitbit charge hr. had it 18 months now. Fantastic and wonder what I did without it to be honest. It measures heart rate, calories burned, step count, sleep etc. :)

Reactions: ScottishA4B9 and Ghost
"Fitbit?" Scottish parts guy from Aberdeen asking what part you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jake 61
I had a Fitbit Charge, which bubbled and was replaced under warranty with an Alta.
I do a lot of walking, Fitbit or not, but it does give you a gee up when you otherwise might not bother to get up and exercise.
I also have a Samsung Gear S2 Classic and the only problem is, when I get a phone call or text, it's like I've been Tazered.....lol.

Reactions: ScottishA4B9 and Ghost
Well I just got a blaze and tried it out today on a 5km park run. Now I didn't cut any corners but the distance showed on the fit it as 4.62km! Seems to be a bit out.

Well I just got a blaze and tried it out today on a 5km park run. Now I didn't cut any corners but the distance showed on the fit it as 4.62km! Seems to be a bit out.
Maybe your steps are bigger than average. :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn