1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fist of Fury: The Legend of Chen Zhen (2010)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by jojo, Dec 26, 2010.

1. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

For Martial arts fans, you've got to watch this movie, I watched it last night over at the inlaws, stars Donnie Yen(Ip Man), it's kind of a chinese version of Batman, but without the special weapons and vehicles. Great fight sequences basically, with a soso storyline. Last fight sequence will make you think :wtf:, as he emulates one of the all time legends.

Only thing is, might be a bit of a wait to find a version with subtitles, I can understand chinese, so it's a lot easier for me. :)

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. S3 CYP

S3 CYP Active Member

jojo,

Ip Man and Ip Man 2 if you have not already seen them.

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I've even watched Ip Man3, the prequel. :)

5. S3 CYP

S3 CYP Active Member

Whats that one called jojo ? Is it the Legend of Ip Man by any chance.

6. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!

I think so, don't remember, watched it when it first came out. It's ok, but not as good as the Donny Yen ones. The guy that plays a young Ip Man just doesn't have the firepower look when he's striking the opponents, if you know what I mean.