First Wash For The A3

MikeM_

Reaction score
Been browsing the forum for a few weeks now. I picked up a new A3 2 weeks ago and after 200 miles it was time for a bath. I'd of done it sooner if the rain stopped for five minutes!

Nothing special washed, dried and applied some wax. Looking at the pictures I'm ashamed it was that dirty after two weeks. Sorry for the iPhone pictures the SLR will be out soon :)

Before pictures :

C0UR9aS.jpg
[/IMG]
C0UR9aS.jpg

wXTnR5V.jpg

After :

ii1kCOA.jpg

Reactions: DH81, pburv and Bittern
Nice, black always look nice after a good wash/wax. Nice car

Off topic, you are brave parking next to the trolley park!

I love black but it takes some looking after though :) I only parked there to take a picture the bay was empty :D

Reactions: pburv
Car looks nice when it's clean. :)

Looking at the first two pictures I can't believe how dirty it was :( It won't be happening again. And thanks Its my first Audi I'm really impressed with it so far :)

Looking at the first two pictures I can't believe how dirty it was :( It won't be happening again. And thanks Its my first Audi I'm really impressed with it so far :)
It's all down to the rubbish weather we having all over the country. I'm sure you will enjoy cleaning it more and having it stay that way for few weeks at a time soon. Audi do have that something special. Enjoy the car. :) x

Noticed how you parked over the white line in Sainsburys so no one can park next to you..... so you're one of THOSE guys lol

Busted ha ha! There is nothing more annoying than coming back to your car with a nice ding in the door though. As I was taking the picture an older chap pulled up in an A3 saloon and came over and said the cars a credit to you. He was asking what options I had etc. I hope I'm like that when I'm older :)

I've had a few looks this week being 28 like how do you young guys afford cars like that so this was actually quite a nice change today :)

Nice transformation.

I do like a clean black car, but would never have one with my OCD.

Agree completely about door dings. That is one of the positives of having a child. Bigger spaces :D

It is indeed a B&Q! I know exactly how you feel I hate swirls during the week I'll be going over it again and then I'll probably apply some black hole until the weather picks up :)

I love sepang blue but I do too many miles for an s3 although this site makes me want an s3 at some point :D

Reactions: Mr.G