First Three Points

TDIQ

8L > 8P > 8V
Reaction score
Got caught with three other cars on the A23. Two marked bikes ahead and one unmarked behind. Can't believe I didn't see the siren on the side.

They let the Aston Martin go whilst the B8 Avant and me got written up. Still gotta do 18 months without any more points or it's another test :banghead:

always the way m8 ive been with a cruise and all the nice lambo's and aston's get let off and they see all younger people as boy racers

Southbound near Hickstead I think. Don't know whether the other Audi got off with it, maybe he's on here.

Annoyed with myself for not seeing the siren on it, I looked in my mirror and thought could it be a copper and thought it wasn't because it was riding right behind me going from the middle of the lane to between the two lanes and coming up aggressively.

The best of luck to you dodging any more for the next 18 months... It aint all bad though... I got six all at once 23 days inside the 2 years, the up side is that I'm allowed to shout at traffic now because I'm more qualified than most other drivers - I passed my test first time, both times ;)

Rob.