First Audi!

Anarkistic

2018 S5 Sportback
Reaction score
Website
mixer.com
Hi everyone!

Thrilled to be joining a new community, had a lot of recommendations to do so! I'm currently in the process of moving within the VAG family from my current 300+bhp 2015 Golf GTI to an all new shiny, full kitted out S5 Sportback, fresh from Ingolstadt!

It's my first ever Audi and to say I'm excited is an understatement. She's currently sitting in the UK port ready to be shipped to the dealer, with a tentative collection date pencilled in for next Friday! Just in time for the 4 day weekend ;)

Look forward to spending more time here!

Welcome bud your just up the rd to me I am in farnbough get some pics up when you get it

This is what I'll be giving up next week, I'm sure gonna miss it, loved every second of that car.

Capture1

Hi everyone!

Thrilled to be joining a new community, had a lot of recommendations to do so! I'm currently in the process of moving within the VAG family from my current 300+bhp 2015 Golf GTI to an all new shiny, full kitted out S5 Sportback, fresh from Ingolstadt!

It's my first ever Audi and to say I'm excited is an understatement. She's currently sitting in the UK port ready to be shipped to the dealer, with a tentative collection date pencilled in for next Friday! Just in time for the 4 day weekend ;)

Look forward to spending more time here!
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to seeing your new car. Enjoy the forum